By reading or using this website you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
Updates & Changes
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do come back to review this Policy regularly.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
What We Do with the Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Travelling With Our Kids has a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that Travelling With Our Kids is compliant with the GDPR of 2018 by obtaining express consent, never sending out misleading information, providing an opt-out option in all emails, and identifying Travelling With Our Kids in all communications. Travelling With Our Kids will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.
Protecting Your Information
We take website security very seriously and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We take a number of administrative and technical steps to ensure the security of the information you provide to us.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Blog Comments Policy
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. The owner of this blog is not responsible or liable for any comments made by others on this blog.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
The content of this blog is covered by copyright and all words and photographs are the copyright of the owner of this blog unless otherwise stated. The content including all photographs may not be reproduced in any way without the owner’s prior permission.
Affiliate links mean that Travelling With Our Kids may receive a profit if you purchase something using a link from any of my pages. It is important for you to know:
- This website and blog (Travelling With Our Kids) is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products/services/businesses.
- Travelling With Our Kids only promotes products and services that I have used, genuinely love, and feel will be beneficial to my reader.
- Travelling With Our Kids will always give her honest opinion about products/services/business and never intentionally mislead readers.
Occasionally posts on this site will include links to other websites for which the owner of this blog has received a one-off payment.
Mailing list subscribers
Any information stored on our mailing list is solely kept for the distribution of this blog’s posts, newsletters and online magazines. We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can opt out of receiving further information from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or following the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.
If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this disclaimer or any other matter regarding this site, please email me at email@example.com