By the time you are hopefully reading this then we should be already in Holland! We had booked our trip to Holland over a year ago through Eurocamp. As we were self catering we took some food along for Little K seens as he is dairy intolerant. We used our packing cubes which we really like using. You can find out what we took below with us.
What’s In Our Bag – Holland
For our boys:
- 7 x sets of clothes each
- Swimming Kit each
- Nappies & Wipes (for the youngest)
- 1 x jumper each and an outdoor jacket each
- Bike helmets and some cycling gear to go cycling in
We also took extra blankets as our caravan was freezing when we visited France in April so we are stocking up. My dad is also making some heaters with us in the hope they will help if it does get a bit chilly.
For myself and Nick we took 5 changes of clothes and a few more dresser items for evenings in case we go out for an evening meal. We didn’t take any summer items as it’s October and Holland wouldn’t be hot.
Other Items We Took
- Pram and Raincover and our carrier
- Big K’s bike
- Changing Bag
- Snacks for our trip duration
- Camera, Tablets, Chargers
- Little K’s milk, special dairy free butter, and snacks
- Also washing up liquid, scrub brush, toilet roll and a picnic blanket
- Toys for the boys
As you can see we probably packed way too much but we do like to go prepared when we are going away. When travelling by car this means we can over pack as we are not restricted on weight of suitcases etc…never know if we run out of boot space we can just buy a trailer! Ha!
If you are doing a road trip, then why not check out our post about keeping kids entertained in the car. Maybe you will find something useful to help you on your journey.
What essentials do you pack to go away?
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- 7 Top Tips For A Family Cycling Holiday - July 22, 2017
- Our Family Cycling Holiday Down the River Danube – Passau to Vienna - July 19, 2017
- To Take A Pram Or Not On A Family Holiday - July 11, 2017