After having a pretty quiet March, we hit the road on our first holiday of the year to Northumberland. If you have seen our Instagram you may have seen our updates from our holiday. If not head over and take a look!
April 2017 Monthly Round Up
- Yes, our trip to Northumberland was this month. We took our 2 dogs along with us and I think they had more fun than us!
- We also headed off to RSPB Loch Leven for a family fun day out. I wrote a blog all about it so make sure you check it out.
- We are now planning our long weekend to Italy next month. Nick and my dad are taking part in the 2017 Nove Colli which is a 200km bike event. It’s far too much exercise for me.
Home & Work
- We have revamped our rabbits hutches this month with lino. It is much easier to clean now and will hopefully make the hutches last a bit longer. We have also ordered some more runs and tunnels for them to extend their living space #hutchisnotenough
- Little K had his 27 month check and the Health Visitor was very happy with his progress. I had been worried about his speech, but it has been improving so much recently.
- Midway through the month, I had a stressful week trying to keep up with the business, juggling kids and dogs, and the blog while my parents were on holiday…I survived…just!
- This month and next will have several posts about our Northumberland trip. This month including a review of our self catering accommodation in Bamburgh, our day out at Ford & Etal in Northumberland, and also our day out at the fascinating Cragside
- From last months day out to Callander, we wrote about our walk to the Falls of Leny.
- We also go on holiday a lot with my parents, so we wrote about 3 great ideas for a multi-generational holiday which are perfect for the whole family.
- Last year we went to Holland and wrote about many of our great days out. However, there were also many more great days out near Duinrell that we would have loved to visit.
- We also had a great month with several companies working with us. So watch out over the next few months for some reviews.
Next month we have our long weekend in Italy which we are looking forward to. The boys will be getting some more practice in with their SwimFins.
What did you get up to this month? Was it a quiet month for you or busy like ours?
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Why The Isle of Arran Is Perfect For Families - September 23, 2017
- Kings Cave & Machrie Standing Stones With Kids - September 20, 2017
- Travel Essentials For Travelling With Babies (Age 0-1) - September 16, 2017