It has been another whirlwind month of trying to play catch up and get the kids outdoors before schools started back. We have roughly a month left of our busy season before it calms down and we rush to get everything updated for our 2018 season. We only flew once this month which was down to the South of England. However, next month we are off to the Isle of Arran which we cannot wait to go to. Oh, and also a weekend away to Pitlochry!
AUGUST 2017 MONTHLY ROUND UP
- August was a pretty quite month for travelling. We went down South for my cousins wedding. It was a lovely outdoor wedding at Larmer Tree Gardens. It was such a beautiful venue and they were very lucky with the weather.
- While we were down for the wedding, we decided to check out Peppa Pig World for a couple of hours.
Home & Work
- Work has been very busy. I’m currently updating websites and brochures for our 2018 season!
- Big K had another week of football camp, which he really enjoyed. We are now looking into him going to football class every Friday.
- Our school holidays also finished, which means Big K is in Primary 2. Little K should be starting school nursery next April.
- Big K also had his first session at Beavers, which he loved. He also has a school friend that goes so he was in his element running about and causing chaos! I remember going to Brownies, and Guides when I was younger, so I have been waiting for him to be old enough to start himself!
- Oh, and lastly we got 2 new bunny rabbits from a charity. They are called Isla and Skye!
- Every time we go away I always forget something…even using lists! I have no idea how I do it. So, I wrote about simple holiday essentials that you should not forget.
- August also seen the start of our new family travel series with Jade from Mummies Waiting. If you want to take part then let me know!
- We love our villa holidays and wrote up our top destinations for a villa holiday. Where are your top places to go?
- Living in Scotland we have always wanted to do a Scotland family road trip. So you can find our perfect Scottish family road trip itinerary here.
How has your month been? You enjoying the last of your summer holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Why The Isle of Arran Is Perfect For Families - September 23, 2017
- Kings Cave & Machrie Standing Stones With Kids - September 20, 2017
- Travel Essentials For Travelling With Babies (Age 0-1) - September 16, 2017