We normally don’t tend to go away during the summer unless its a short weekend away. However, this month we took off on our summer holiday (business trip) to Austria/Germany. I still had my netbook with me in case I needed to do urgent emails while travelling. We also took over 30GB of videos and pictures! Find out what else we have been up to below.
July 2017 Monthly Round Up
- We spent 10 nights away at the start of July. We flew into Vienna from Edinburgh and then did a 9 night cycling holiday along the River Danube. I’m not a strong cyclist. However, I had fun and still enjoyed cycling every day.
Home & Work
- Work is still very busy and my younger brother has been away as well. Which has meant everyone is playing catch up with the work load.
- Big K turned 6 while we were on holiday. However, before we left we had a day out at the Safari Park for this birthday day out.
- Its the summer holidays and Big K is already asking when he is going back to school!
- Big K has been enjoying football school last week. He also has a week booked up in August to go back again. It’s great as it means he is out 10-3 enjoying himself.
- Little K has been off nursery as they are on holiday for a few weeks. He goes back this week, which I am sure he will enjoy seeing his friends again.
- Our site is now Number 57 in the Trips 100 charts. I thought it would drop this month as I have had hardly any time to keep up with anything.
- I wrote about what to take on a family cycling holiday and also a post about our top tips for going on a family cycling holiday
- I updated an old post about whether or not to take a pram with you on holiday. Our recent biking holiday we went without a pram, but we took our trusted carrier with us instead.
- Cycling along the River Danube we also enjoyed many sights along the way. You can read our top 5 places to see/visit if you are interested.
How has your month been? You enjoying the summer holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Eating Out While on Holiday Tips – Gluten & Milk Free - January 14, 2018
- Things To Do In Bruges With Kids - January 10, 2018
- Are Cycling Holidays Suitable For Children? - January 7, 2018