I thought I would start a monthly round up post every month so everyone can see what has happened during the month at home, travel and on the blog. Sometimes our months are pretty busy and others are just quiet. Nearly every month from April we have something travel wise planned which normally doesn’t happen. It is very exciting as we love to get away whether for business or pleasure. This month has been busy work wise and trying to fit in new posts for the blog has been a struggle!
March 2017 Monthly Round Up
- We haven’t actually been anywhere this month. Which to be honest isn’t normal, as we normally have a good few days out planned too.
- We had a day out to Aberfoyle where we walked Doon Hill and Fairy Knowe. It is about 1hr and 20 mins from our house. We took our two dogs and my parents dog with us.
- We also managed to head to Callander for Mothers day. I haven’t wrote up our day out yet but it will be up in the next few weeks!
- In preparation for our Northumberland holiday at the end of the month, I wrote a quick post about how our planning for Northumberland holiday is coming along.
Home & Work
- Big K broke 2 sets of glasses within a week! Luckily he had an eye test booked so we managed to get everything sorted for him.
- Finally managed to score a few things off my to-do-list at work. It is always a great feeling when you can score something off.
- Little K started his swimming lessons with me in the pool with him. He is much more confident than Big K, so I’m hoping it will continue and he can start lessons by himself within the year.
- Our site is now Number 59 in the Trips 100 charts. Which is just great!
- We will be working with SwimFin over the next few months with the boys testing it out. It will be great to try it out when we head to Italy in May too!
- One or both of our boys seems to have a meltdown while on holiday so we thought we would give our survival tips for holiday meltdowns, our tips for surviving road trips with kids was also pretty popular.
- Our Ardeche Mini Guide with Kids finally made it onto the blog…It’s been a draft for over a year!
- As we travel a lot with my parents, I wrote a blog post about how to travel with grandparents in tow.
- We also wrote about the truth about travelling with a baby…the good and bad.
- As we love a good self catering holiday we wrote up a post about what to take on a self catering holiday.
- Lastly…as we are taking our dogs with us to Northumberland we wrote a handy check list for what to take for dogs on a holiday.
Our first monthly round up ended up being quite long. What has everyone else been up this month?
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Tips For Visiting Peppa Pig World - August 19, 2017
- Our Bucket List Destinations Perfect For A Villa Holiday - August 16, 2017
- Simple Holiday Essentials You Must Not Forget!! - August 9, 2017