Can’t believe it is nearly December! Where does the time go? There doesn’t seem to be time to catch your breathe and its another month over. To be honest the time has gone so quick that I dont think we have really done much. Oops!
Just think this time next month and Christmas will have been and gone for another year!
November 2017 Monthly Round Up
Travel & Adventures
- This month we haven’t ventured very far from home. However, my parents have been on their Caribbean cruise for over 2 weeks now. They come home today which will be great. Cant wait to hear all about their adventures and see their pictures.
- Last month we visited Lake Garda and so I wrote up a few more posts about the places we visited. – Less than 24 hours in Venice and Verona with Kids.
Home & Work
- Home wise I have been decorating the boys bedrooms in time for Christmas. Thankfully, they are mostly done now. I just have a few final touches to add before I can say they are complete. I like decorating but wallpapering is not something I’m very good at!
- Big K lost his first baby tooth. His reaction was priceless – a mixture of hysterics and happiness!
- I turned the big 3-0 this month. I had wanted to go away for the weekend but ran out of time to organise something. Nick took the day off work and we took the boys to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park to go for a walk. It was a lovely walk, but unfortunately Little K was not impressed and cried for most of the walk. I wrote about our walk – Glen Ogle Walk With Kids
- In our family travel series it was the turn of Ranji and her favourite family travel destination which is Paris.
- Other posts which I covered were our family holiday to Lake Garda and our top things to do in Lake Garda. It is such a beautiful area to visit and there is so much for families to do. If you haven’t been then add it to your list!
- Lastly, while in Lake Garda we stayed in the Moda 3 bed Caravan by Canvas Holidays. Which I wrote a review about.
There you go, a pretty boring month! As our next monthly update will be after Christmas, we will say Merry Christmas to you just now. We hope you have a lovely time with your families and we hope you will pop back to the blog in the future.
If there is anything you would like to see on the blog then let us know in the comments below.