Hello! What another crazy month it has been! I can’t believe how quickly the months are going by. It will be Christmas before we know it…I must start looking at getting organised. We managed to get away this month on a family holiday (you can see more details below). Let us know in the comments what you have been up to this month.
October 2017 Monthly Round Up
- This month we headed off to Lake Garda for our family holiday along with my parents. We love heading off on holiday with them. So watch this space for the many posts I have planned about our time away.
- While away we toilet trained Little K, which I was a little worried about as he is completely different to his older brother. That being said he was fantastic and is now out of nappies
- Last month we visited Pitlochry for a couple of nights to visit the Enchanted Forest. We shall hopefully have a video up soon for it. If you haven’t been you should definitely try to go.
- Also you may have seen a previous post about our walks on Arran. This month I wrote about a walk that my eldest son and I did called the Clauchlands and the Corriegills. It was great views over Arran.
Home & Work
- Home wise, we haven’t really been up to much. We were away for the whole of the October break from school, which meant we didn’t have to juggle work and boys being off.
- Work wise…its the time of year where we don’t get as many emails coming through, but its hectic getting our websites updated and ready for the next season starting. I also need to try and work on the SEO over the winter in the hope it brings in more business. If anyone has any tips let me know!
- Another month means another addition to our Travel Series. This time is was Alex from BetterTogetherHome, talking about Prague. If you wish to take part let us know.
- I also attempted some flat lays…see the picture above. Although I think I have some improvements to do.
- As we have been so busy with work, I have been updating old posts instead of posting new ones. First up was a post about family travel insurance and what you should look out for. I then revamped our post about travel essentials for toddlers which is a popular post.
- We have done a number of flights this year so our top tips for flying with toddlers seemed a good post to redo and add new information too.
- Lastly, we love France and think it is a great place to go on a family holiday. Find out why we think France is great for families.
How has your month been? Have you been up to anything nice, if so let us know in the comments below. I know a number of areas are still on their October half term.