Wow, I cant believe another month is over with and it’s nearly Christmas! Time just seems to fly by and it feels like something ever stops. I haven’t been doing a lot this month with the blog and the stats are showing. I dropped a lot in the Trips100 which is pretty disappointing but I can’t do everything and the blog is just something for me to do in my spare time. Maybe over the next few months I can bring my numbers back up.
September 2017 Monthly Round Up
- This month we had a long weekend over the September break. We headed off to the Isle of Arran for some outdoor family fun. We headed to the Machrie Stone Circles and Kings Cave, which the boys enjoyed (in the end ha!) I wrote a post about why we think the Isle of Arran is perfect for families.
- As you read this we are in Pitlochry. My parents gave myself and Nick a joint birthday present and we are going to see the Enchanted Forest too which I’m sure we will write about.
Home & Work
- This month I have been spending time decorating our house. We have lived here for nearly 18 months and we haven’t decorated anything. First up was the kitchen, then i decorated the downstairs toilet, and lastly our dogs room aka the Utility room. I’m so happy to see the house starting to transform and its amazing what some colour and wallpaper can do to a house!
- Work wise, even though it’s coming to the end of our season, we now have to work hard getting our websites, brochures all ready for next year. So, sometimes its late nights trying to catch up with the work load.
- As I said at the start of this post. I have been struggling to keep up with everything that comes with doing a blog (and there is a hell of a lot!) I still managed to get some posts up though.
- First up was the second post in our family travel series from Emma who wrote all about Bali.
- Big K learnt to ride his bike last year, so we wrote a post about how he learnt to ride his bike. You never know it might help another family to get their child out on their bike.
- A travel memory from our Danube cycling holiday also popped up on the blog. Still one of my favourite holidays we have been on.
- A revamp of an old blog post on travel essentials for travelling with babies; you can never have enough tips and advice can you?
- Last but not least…making sure your kids are kitted out with the right footwear for their outdoor adventures. No one likes sore feet especially not kids!
How has your month been? Is everyone getting back into the swing of the school run and after school classes/clubs? Let us know in the comments below.